Wise's articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise's articles

I was hanging out with two of the most recent articles mailed—one on medical tourism, one on football and more—but I misplaced them and read much more easily on screen vs. paper anyway.. Do you post them somewhere on the site, or if not, would you? The latter article raised a question for me, that I’ll put in ‘exercise and recovery.’

Just trying again.

Comment

hey, randy. sorry. I saw the original request but didn't have the time to look for them. Will look as soon as I have a little time. Wise.

Comment

Thanks Wise! If you have a chance could you look at this: /forum/showthread.php?t=94958 and let me know if you have any ideas where I might go? When I tried the bike at Kennedy Krieger a couple years ago it didn't seem the answer. I am nearing teetering on the brink of managing. I really need to strengthen my core, get upright again, and fix my neck posture (it juts forward, i guess kyphosis -- messes my alignment up more).

Comment

Originally posted by Random
          Thanks Wise! If you have a chance could you look at this: /forum/showthread.php?t=94958 and let me know if you have any ideas where I might go? When I tried the bike at Kennedy Krieger a couple years ago it didn't seem the answer. I am nearing teetering on the brink of managing. I really need to strengthen my core, get upright again, and fix my neck posture (it juts forward, i guess kyphosis -- messes my alignment up more).
          I posted there.

Comment

Working...
          X