No announcement yet.

Invitation to a Gathering of CC Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of it. I did a mapquest and it's only 3 hr.44 min. from me. Should be doable.

Comment

wish summa yall was down so. ga. or fla.

or just down southward..............

Comment

Originally posted by rollin64
        wish summa yall was down so. ga. or fla.

or just down southward..............
        Look under your state's area on the CC members forums down below.
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Originally posted by quad79
          Never heard of it. I did a mapquest and it's only 3 hr.44 min. from me. Should be doable.
          Seriously great shopping especially for after Xmas sales. If you want to check out the Smithsonians or visit your senators and rep there are many who can suggest the, much cheaper in January, accessible hotels in Washington or northern VA.
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Pendleton
            Seriously great shopping especially for after Xmas sales. If you want to check out the Smithsonians or visit your senators and rep there are many who can suggest the, much cheaper in January, accessible hotels in Washington or northern VA.
            This all sounds great, we have no way of getting there right now, but who knows what could happen between now and then.
            This time you gave me a mountain, I will see you on the other side.
            Caregiver to son SCI-C5-Incomplete

David

Comment

You guys are talkin like an hour from me......what a dream to be able to somehow bring David to meet some people...

Comment

Originally posted by vacowboy60
                This all sounds great, we have no way of getting there right now, but who knows what could happen between now and then.
                Depending on where you live in VA, you can take the VA Transit train and I believe it stops in Tysons Corner. If you need help sorting out options, ask, I am sure many will help with suggestions, etc.
                Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

http://www.vre.org/service/systmmp.htm

Link for the VRE (Virginia Rail Express). I don't believe Tyson's Corner is a stop, but you may could pick up the Metro for the next leg.
                  BeeBee

Comment

Look under your state's area on the CC members forums down below.
                    there isn't one in ga. we must be the misfits, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rollin64
                      there isn't one in ga. we must be the misfits, lol.
                      Try this..

/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=53

Comment

Tyson's is doable for me. I jus hate the city travel. I think, with few exceptions, January works for me. Will need directions to wherever it is we is meeting up.......John

Comment

You better be there John. Country Bumpkin' needs a hug

Comment

thank you, sue. i remember this now.

Comment

Have we decided on Tyson's Corner? An afternoon lunch, say around 2:00 on a Sat. would work for me. All I need is an address so I can Mapquest it and I'm set.Let's do this guys....

Comment

A gathering.....

Would be best for me these next 2 months. The boys hockey will start soon in Chantilly, so Tyson's aint such a hike for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X