Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry spider, our software sometimes makes mistakes. Please fill out your profile.

Welcome

Comment

I posted other comments, but those comments would probably just fall on deaf ears, so I edited them out. Moving right along...next.
      Last edited by gjnl; 22 Jul 2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
        I posted other comments, but those comments would probably just fall on deaf ears, so I edited them out. Moving right along...next.
        It's not a matter of your comments falling on deaf ears. Steven is the administrator who takes care of all of the programming/technical issues. In addition to being vent dependent quad, he has recently been having very bad seizures. Before the seizures started we were making plans to move the site from Rutgers to the cloud, and update the vBulletin system. That is why we are still using outdated/unsupported vBulletin software.

Comment

Thank you, no problem.

Comment

Is there any reason I can’t access certain threads in Cure forum , Jim? It says I'm not allowed

Comment

Silvio, those threads were removed because people were discussing illegally purchasing and compounding reagents, after they were told to stop. One member's account was suspended and the others were given a final warning. If it happens again, their accounts will be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                Silvio, those threads were removed because people were discussing illegally purchasing and compounding reagents, after they were told to stop. One member's account was suspended and the others were given a final warning. If it happens again, their accounts will be deleted.
                Oh okay, it makes sense and thanks for the reply Jim.

Comment

Working...
                X