Looking for person with disability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for person with disability...

Hi everyone I am a student at the University of Texas Pan American and I am looking for a person with a disability. I have a project to do for one of my rehabilitation courses and I have to communicate with a person with a disability and I will be asking questions about their disability through e-mail and we will communicate for about 4-6 weeks. If there is anyone who can help me with this, it would be great!!

nobody like that here, sorry.

kidding... I've done lots of stuff like this for my alma mater's OT classes. I'll shoot you an email.

Comment

I'm willing too.

Comment

Me too if you want another person

Comment

ready and willing to answer any and all questions. Fire away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky,
          Chicago
          T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
          since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Comment

Me too. Let me know what I can do to help!
            Daniel

Comment

hi, nice to here your news.
              Me too, it is my pleasure to do anything you like.

frank.hsu
              china
              dare to hope
              We had been gathered on one family, we have the commons. To help more patients suffered sci, to accelerate the research and clinical trials and to mature the promising therapy are my long time goal.

Comment

I'll be willing to help

Comment

guess u got all the help u need? if not count me in.
                  Dave E. C6-7 Incomp. Quad 9-06

"NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS!"
                  "THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR THE INSIDE OF A MAN / WOMAN THAN THE OUTSIDE OF A HORSE"

Comment

Jusy got a diagnosis of adhesive arachnoiditis last week. Glad to let you know about my journey.

Comment

Jusy got a diagnosis of adhesive arachnoiditis last week--

What is this? Dont sound like good news.....

Comment

Have you found your disability person

As to your question. This is the way my doctors answered me. Look up adhesive arachnoiditis on the internet. My docs do not seem to be able to look me in the eye and explain any of this to me now.

Comment

I see that you are on line now. Can you have me navigate my way through all these fourums. Does sitting too long agravate you. Exactly what is your site about.

Comment

"Adhesive Arachnoiditis is an incurable inflammatory condition affecting the middle (arachnoid) layer of the meninges (which are the membranes surrounding the spinal cord). This condition is thought to be rare, although the real scale of the problem remains yet unknown."

Comment

Working...
                            X