CareCure downtime scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CareCure downtime scheduled

Hi everybody. As part of the construction at the Keck Center to add the new Stem Cell laboratory, I need to move the CareCure server for a few days. We've found some long network cables so we can move the computer to where it will be safe while the construction crew modifies a wall nearby.

You'll notice a short downtime around 10AM EST on Friday, Feb. 9 while I move the server. It should only take about 10 minutes.

There will be a second downtime around 10AM EST on Thursday, Feb. 15 while I move it back. Again, I hope it's only 10 minutes.

Sorry for the interruptions but it's important to keep the server away from all the dust during the work. Thanks for your understanding.

Ron

Ron,
    Double, at least triple, your expectations, you'll almost always come out a winner.

Comment

We're back

You're right about doubling the estimate. I took the opportunity to clean all the dust and dirt out of the server while I moved it and you wouldn't believe the clouds of dirt that flew out of it! So, naturally, took a little longer than I thought. But it's back now.

Ron

Comment

The new lab is worth a little downtime on the server. Thank you Dr. Hart for watching out for the hub of our community.

Mary RN
        1FineSpineRN

Comment

One more time!

Gotta take the server down one more time today. The construction was completed yesterday in the room where the server normally lives.

This downtime should be quicker--I don't have to open the box and clean out the dust as I did last time.

I plan to start about 1PM EST and hope to be done within 10-20 minutes.

Again, thanks for your understanding.

Ron

Comment

All done.

The system is moved and back online. That should be it for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by rhart
              The system is moved and back online. That should be it for a while!
              Great news.

Thank you for all that you do for CareCure!

Comment

Working...
              X