Clear All

Gang, focus.

When is D.C. so I know when to have my next
    hospitalizing UTI?

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Originally posted by addiesue
      Nashville Nashville so I can go. There are several other hotels close to Opryland. The rooms are about 65 a night at Opry unless you get the garden suite or good grief the $5,000 presidential suite...
      i second that addie i'm an hr ish from it..i'd love to meet all you guys..especially the cc hotties..lol

Comment

Originally posted by kate
        Carl, my man! Aside from you and Beth and Coburn living there, is Oklahoma friendly to chairs?

imo okies are friendlier than average & accesibility is good.

Comment

I bet SF's accessibility is better
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky
            I bet SF's accessibility is better
            Yeah, and parking is easy and most of the city is so nice and flat. Plus the abundance of quality lodging and restaurants at bargain prices
            Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old
              Yeah, and parking is easy and most of the city is so nice and flat. Plus the abundance of quality lodging and restaurants at bargain prices
              yeah but it would be cheap for me!
              Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky
                yeah but it would be cheap for me!

cheap 4me is the reason i thnk okla is cool i bet calif is nice, dont really matter to me where the rally is i will be there if $$$$possible$$$$

Comment

Time and Place Have Been Announced

Washington DC
                  Sunday, April 22-24
                  Stephen Davies, Hans Kierstead and John McDonald are confirmed!

FYI, Southwest has a sale NOW if you book by Jan 22. BWI AIrport is a hub for Southwest.
                  Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Good stuff, and with so many top notch researchers just at this point in time it should be quite easy to get broad media coverage from big TV networks, shouldn’t it?

Comment

Great news, A funding option i intend to pursue is asking the local PVA to sponsor some of the cost. You'd need to report back to them but hey they are our best allie.
                      http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Highlights from last year

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=723362957
                        https://www.facebook.com/ProfessirX

Comment

WOW!

That gets me pumped!!!!

I'm stoked! Body ailments be damned!

Great work Professor!

J.
                          And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

It really is great... Well done Richard and Co! LOL @ decaf re body ailments. Last year I was held together w/ duct tape, missed half of the proceedings. Sure hope to do better this year!
                            Blog:
                            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

How many Carecure people do you see in that video? I saw 3 countries, 2 continents, I'll have to count again for number of people and states. What fun.
                              Blog:
                              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Originally posted by betheny
                                How many Carecure people do you see in that video? I saw 3 countries, 2 continents, I'll have to count again for number of people and states. What fun.
                                Great but you have to buy glasses Bet’ , Superman and his legacy is everywhere, throughout the entire world, he and his SCI is known everywhere - he is just sleeping a little wanting a knock to wake up now, cause he is just fading more and more away due to his inheritors is not being much more vocal and gearing up into the 100’dred to this quest of he’s like he did when he could, he spoke to the UN for SCI cures and also to support hESC research. If some wanted right now although he’s gone I’m sure he would have wanted it and also to give credit to his legacy as for finding cures. I think Superman would have been more than pleased to be used as for he’s SCI cure efforts and can’t see any hurdles why not doing that? Right? “Go and talk to him”.
                                Last edited by Leif; 01-31-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X