CareCure Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Pruett
    Scott, I like this, but what would you think of replacing the "cubs" C within a circle with the globe in Cherrylips post #30?
    Last edited by Foolish Old; 10 Sep 2006, 10:11 AM.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I like the seal in post # 2..it communicates global strength to me.

PS..it would be good to pick something that will translate well to t-shirts and tote bags and associated trinkets...
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Foolish Old
        Scott, I like this, but what would you think of replacing the "cubs" C within a circle with the globe in Cherrylips post #30?
        i suppose - i can't mess w/ it right now though - should have some time later today.

the "cubs C" is actually two Cs (CC, CareCure) - that was the train of thought.

Comment

i suppose - i can't mess w/ it right now though - should have some time later today.

the "cubs C" is actually two Cs (CC, CareCure) - that was the train of thought.
          Yeah, that's what (C within C) i originally posted. I edited for some unknown reason after looking again at the Cubs logo. Your CC was clear in it's intent.
          Foolish

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I like the globe seal as well.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Just my two cents.
              Last edited by Sisira; 10 Sep 2006, 1:58 PM.

Comment

Sisira, I don't know about the logo but that is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen in my life..gorgeous!
                1FineSpineRN

Comment

a few mo'

Comment

Your getting better with each attempt Scott! I like the last one you posted with CareCure on the side. Although, being a life long Cubs fan, I was torn between the Cubbie looking one and your last one. Everyone keep in mind the smaller the detail, the more difficult it is to reproduce in the way of printing or embroidering on items. The community must be visible, right? My sister owns an embroidery business and I've picked up a few pointers. The bolder the detail the better when comes to reproducing it. I'd be happy to run anything by her to see if it would work for printing or embroidery.

Comment

Geez...I wasn't logged in. Unregistered is actually, IMHopeful. Can't believe it let me post.
                      "Our lives begin to end the day
                      we become silent about things that matter."
                      - Martin Luther King Jr

Comment

I've got some ideas, and have gathered some stuff to work with. I'll try to put some together and post them.
                        De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

OK, well here's what I came up with. I'm open to suggestions on modifying it. I can tweak it in photoshop some more, so let me know what you think.

Last edited by Myc0; 12 Sep 2006, 5:37 PM.
                          De Omnibus Dubitandum

Comment

a few mo'
                            I like the layout/composition of upper image, the globe in lower right.
                            Foolish

Comment

a few mo'
                              I really like the top one with the letters to the right of the Globe.

Nice work Scott!

Comment

how about this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X