Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your input, thinking about writing a book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your input, thinking about writing a book.

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I need to ask all of the members if there is anyone who would be willing to share their stories.
    I am looking to publish a book about families, parents who's children suffered sci.
    What I like to do is to have a small intro/biography about the family and then (from those of you who are willing to share) include a letter or if some of you have been keeping a diary, an entry. Also I would want you to share your dream for your child. (I am sure we all have the same wish)
    What I like to acheve is to bring awareness, to reach more people and maybe that way we can get more support toward a cure. I have seen books about parents who have lost children, but never a book about sci. I am convinced that people just do not understand what is truly going on and they need to be made aware, also this book may help others too.
    This is just a little in a nut shell, let me know if you would be willing to share. You can get in touch with me via e-mail and than we take it from there.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

I wish you luck with this wonderful idea.

Comment

I wish you the very best! What a wonderful idea.

Comment

Working...
      X