No announcement yet.

The W2W Rally needs CareCure Members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, we will be out of the country, but with you in spirit. I'd like to direct my son, who lives near DC, and has recently been dealing with his own spinal issues, to an event or two. Where can I find an agenda?

Comment

Working 2 Walk Schedule
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

I can't go with my work schedule ... plus the fact that I'm Canadian ... but I sent a donation. Make a difference guys & gals!
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Unfortunatly Italy is very far, so I am not coming, but I will be there in spirit!
          Thank to all of you for doing that!

As a non US member should I vote anyway??

Paolo
          In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Paolo-Lynnifer,

Yes--every vote matters. This is a community event--regardless of country. All are welcome. Unified effort.

Thx,
            Susan
            Please submit your photo and story of hope:

http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/

http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Comment

I'm working on the details... planning on being there for it all but I can't give a definite on that quite yet.

Comment

Not going to make it for same reasons as Lynnifer + I'm broke & my brother is getting married on May 6th

Comment

It is fare away and an expensive trip and I am afraid to travel alone for so many hours.
                  TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Just an Idea

I know many folks are not able to make the trip but still want their voices heard. How about forming regional teams where others from your state can present your letters and picture on your behalf?

Betheny has offered to assist someone from Michigan, I am happy to assist others as well. Start posting in your state thread or here and lets get everyone present, if not physically then with your picture and story in hand.

Anyone else willing to help?
                    Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Cheesecake,

Great idea. Anybody from the New England region can contact me.

Bob

Comment

Bob~
                        You going to attend? Let me know either on the boards or in PM
                        Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Figures. It appears I spoke too soon. I won't be able to make it. I have a business trip that just came up. Sorry guys/gals. I was really looking forward to meeting those of you that will be attending...
                          "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Dang, I wish we could come. It will be a good opportunity to give things a push in the right direction, to make people more aware of the problems, and to meet some of the CC people. But just traveling any distance is, for now, out of the question; also, my work schedule interferes - the company has been good about letting me be fairly free with my hours, but I can only stretch their good will so far, and don't want to discover the snapping point!
                            - Richard

Comment

Cheesecake,

Yes, I'll be attending. Coming in on Saturday, leaving Wednesday.

Comment

Bruce and I will be there . . . Cheese, I finally get to meet you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X