CareCure Software Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CareCure Software Upgrade

The forum software is being upgraded. The upgrade has many required security fixes. It will also allow us to re-implement our statistics page and install our new photo gallery.

Please be patient. Upgrades can be difficult. Every effort is being made to make this a smooth transition.

Also....... please report problems here.......

Thank you!!!!!

Forum upgrade successful

We're now running the latest, more secure release.

The CareCure main page is temporarily being redirected to the main forum page. It will take a little while to bring it back.

The spell checker will have to be re-implemented. There's a variety of tasks. Please be patient. This should be the last upgrade for a while!

Comment

How do we get to flashchat?

Comment

Medic - Unfortunately, upgrading means losing all my modifications. So.... I have to painstakingly redo them without hosing everything up. Sorry. The FlashChat link will be back later. Until then you could try going to userplane.com and see if you can get in that way.

Comment

Oooops..... FlashChat....... sorry. I was thinking about the A/V chat. Both chats will be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Weeks
            We're now running the latest, more secure release.

The spell checker will have to be re-implemented. There's a variety of tasks. Please be patient. This should be the last upgrade for a while!
            When will spelchk, err spell cek, oops spellck, u'm sellcheck, oh well you know, return?
            Carl

Comment

Can't believe it took this long for someone to ask.

Ahh.... yes...... re-editing those templates after every upgrade.

I'll do it. Thanks for the nudge.

Comment

Jeff,

this may be as good as any a spot to keep BUG: CareCure Active Chatters window from falling into the Cyber Blackhole

Great job you're doing!

Cheers!
                Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Comment

I fixed the active chatter link bug. And added spell check in one place. Will add in a few more.

Okay done. Remember when editing you must "Go Advanced" to use the spellchecker.
                  Last edited by Jeff Weeks; 9 Mar 2006, 3:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X