No announcement yet.

New York "Rally For The Cure", Saturday June 10, Winter Garden in New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbar--the question should be, can people outside of China come? Heh!!

Comment

I am sure there can be a raffle. There was one last time, I think eventually prizes get solicited as donations and if you request you may sell tickets.
      1FineSpineRN

Comment

Originally posted by Duramater
        I am sure there can be a raffle. There was one last time, I think eventually prizes get solicited as donations and if you request you may sell tickets.
        Anyone in the NYC area know a car dealer?
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Originally posted by Patricia
          SAVE THE DATE!!! START WATCHING FOR BARGAIN AIRFARES!!! AND BEGIN YOUR FUND-RAISING ACTIVITY!! RALLY FOR THE CURE WILL BE SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH AT THE WINTER GARDEN IN NEW YORK CITY!!!

Early next year, the Rally for the Cure website will become operational and mailings will go out with more information.

Start thinking about possible corporate sponsors in your community.
          Start thinking about great silent auction and raffle items you could get.
          Start thinking about how you will earn tickets to attend.
          Start thinking about having a great time with this amazing community!!

See You At the Rally!

Persist ... in Hope,

Patricia
          Patricia my name is Darryl and i live in australia.
          Can you tell me what you mean about earning tickets to attend

Comment

This is the Rally for Cure that will benefit the Spinal Cord Injury Project at Rutgers University.

Comment

Sue Pendleton: I know the handicapp van dealer on Long Island.

Sue,
              I'd be grateful to help.
              There is one, and only one, van adapter dealer nearby me, Bussami.
              I can rouse the owner, as I am told, he is also disabled.
              please advise

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C.
                Sue,
                I'd be grateful to help.
                There is one, and only one, van adapter dealer nearby me, Bussami.
                I can rouse the owner, as I am told, he is also disabled.
                please advise
                Thanks for the offer Tim. Guess I needed more than a smiley face. Since Mary mentioned a raffle I was thinking if someone knew a car dealer who would donate a car to raffle that would be real cool. But hey, I would buy a ton of chances for an adapted van... Ours is about to expire. See you in NYC!
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I'm envious. I would so love to be there. Unfortunately, we have a conflict--our oldest daughter graduates from HS June 9th. I will be there in thought, though, and we will be sending a donation.

Susan
                  Please submit your photo and story of hope:

http://bridges2hope.unite2fightparalysis.org/

http://unite2fightparalysis.org/

Comment

Its Time For An Encore Of:

"Who Let The Quads Out? "
                    1FineSpineRN

Comment

Sue P: should I go for the van donation, car, covered

horse wagon, dog sled , or what?
                      I need to participate.
                      tim c

Comment

What hotel is everyone staying at?

Comment

Here is the direct link to the Rally webpage:

http://www.rallyforthecure.org/

(KLD)
                          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

yes~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            https://www.facebook.com/ProfessirX

Comment

I've emailed regarding pledge $ but haven't heard back?
                              Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue Pendleton
                                I'll be there. Just hope this doesn't include a field trip to Connecticut...
                                According to me...it does not. Some encounters continue to be hazardous to our health.
                                1FineSpineRN

Comment

Working...
                                X