Forum software upgraded to vBulletin v3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum software upgraded to vBulletin v3.5

We're working through a few issues. The site home page is not yet available and also avatars are not displaying properly. Hope to have this fixed soon.

Testing attachments

Comment

Hmmmm.......

Comment

Testing.................

Comment

Avatars appear to be okay and new attachments seem to be working. Still some existing attachments not working.

Comment

We have now also upgraded FlashChat to v4.41 and re-implemented the chatter list on the home page. Some attachments are still not displaying properly. Some other features still need to be re-applied. We hope to be finished soon.

Comment

Just curious if there is a problem with some people being able to post or if bigbob has been banned from posting?

Comment

We have just upgraded. I know of one person getting the "message too short" problem where it appears nothing has been typed. No one has been banned.

Comment

BTW, Private Messaging has been restored to FlashChat.

Comment

testing testing...

Comment

I see Shaun is now able to post, this message still comes up

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

hehe... the 'ignore list' feature is on now.

Comment

Shaun here..

I downloaded a different browser and got 1 post in after a few trys but now cant again....Anybody else?

Comment

Why am i able to post unregistered?

Comment

Whats happening? am i in the Twi light zone? Helllllllloooo,can anybody see me? Help..i have alot to say...i'll be good...HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X