CareCure Userplane Webchat!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CareCure Userplane Webchat!!!

See and hear other members!! Totally cool!!!

We're in there now! [11:47PM Thurs]

CareCure Userplane Webchat

Last edited by Jeff Weeks; 8 Sep 2005, 11:50 PM.

It was a blast while it lasted. Definitely going to have to do that more.

Comment

We're back - it's cool.

Comment

It is cool. Maybe I'll get a webcam someday. Or maybe I'll just look at yall instead.
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Because the cam image is small and my cam was close.... at one point I put my hands behind my head and realized that the crook of my elbow very closely resembled someone's buttocks. So, I picked up my cam and brought it close to elbow/flexed forearm. With a little practice I made an image appear on my cam that looked exactly like someone's butt. At that point, I began laughing uncontrollably and screaming for my wife to come see. She left the TV and came in and started laughing herself. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I also got to talk a lot. I used audio to say "Hi" to Carrie's mom and also to ramble on. A/V Chat is awesome!

Comment

JEFF!!! Making video chat sticky.

C'mon Jeff, you showed us this thing, now we're addicted. Can you maybe make a sticky topic on top of the life forum with the link maybe?

Link:
            http://www.userplane.com/chatlite/di...earch=CareCure

Is there anyway to see who's in the chatroom?
            Last edited by Jeff Weeks; 30 Sep 2005, 7:17 PM.
            www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

yeah i wanna go in when i know ppl are in there....theres gotta be away for us to see when ppl are in the chat..especially the lovely cc ladies

Comment

I dunno how to see WHO is online, but it shows the number of people who are in there on the sign in page.

And thanks Jeff, for showing us our drug of choice.....we're gonna need a VidChat Anonymous if it ever goes under.
                If there is light
                it will find
                you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

There are ways coming to display who is online. That will be really nice. Maybe I can also add a feature to Flashchat to link over to Userplane. For now I think we need both.

I've merged this topic with my original announcement. I'll sticky it at the top of this forum.

See you [literally] in chat.

From the Life Forum:

Ok, the video cam chat thingie
                  Last edited by Jeff Weeks; 30 Sep 2005, 7:26 PM.

Comment

Last night in Userplane A/V Webchat we had a dozen chatters. Everyone should check in the Userplane chatroom. I wonder how much FlashChat is getting used? The Audio/Video features of Userplane seem to be attracting more users despite the fact that it's not linked prominently on our site.

Comment

the secret's out!
                      An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

What do I need?

What do I need to get hooked up? I'm a computer dufus,so speak real slow....

Comment

You can either register or sign in as a guest. Click the link in the opening post of this thread.

Comment

I added a navbar link for "A/V Webchat" which I can't test right now. We are unable to use Userplane through our restrictive firewall here. My apologies if the link does not work properly. I'll test it this evening when I return home. If anyone wants to report success/failure in the meantime I will appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                            X