QUAD'S UNITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUAD'S UNITE

I would like to invite you to visit QUAD'S UNITE. QUAD'S UNITE is a site that will offer "resource links related to SCI". QUAD'S UNITE is in it's infancy stage and we're looking for individuals who would like to contribute their EXPERT knowledge, experience, tips, survival skills, or just something you would would want info about.

Thank you,
    RaiderQuad
    QUAD'S UNITED

Down But Never Out
    Down But Never Out

Congrats on starting your own site.

It would be a courtesy to add this site to your listed links (it is not currently) when publicizing your site here.

Also, can you get rid of the annoying pop-up ads???

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Good luck!

The pop-ups are a bit much......LOL!!

*Vote for Change 2004*
      Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I like your site, and the advertising at the top of the screen was not an issue for me. I believe I am correct in saying that the ads result in a free web site.

PN
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Nussbaum:

I like your site, and the advertising at the top of the screen was not an issue for me. I believe I am correct in saying that the ads result in a free web site.

PN
          Yes, probably. I run a completely non-SCI related site somewhere else and I have to pay $$$ to have no annoying pop-ups.

Nice site by the way! I hope you cross link back to here.
          Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Working...
          X