Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i click that link it shows the first page. when i click for page 2 at the bottom, it doesn't go to page 2. can you help.

Jack - I submitted a ticket to InfoPop.

https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php?a=vt&t=1078970373-TRFBM

In the meantime ~Patrick~ suggested this:

try logging out, delete the cookies, then log back in. I just did that and everything seems back to normal. before= 283 posts since last time, now= 500+

Comment

still won't work. when i click page 2, it takes me to the page that lists all forum categories

Comment

that fix I had was for a different situation. It is doing the same thing to me Jack.

T-10 complete
        10/08/01

T-10 complete
        10/08/01
        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

Comment

Me too... it's a different problem.

-Steven
          "Sometimes, its enough to plant the seed, walk away, and let the flower grow on its own."
          ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

I am in communication with infopop about this. The search page stopped showing and also the post counts are wrong. The response is that one of the server settings is wrong and they are fixing it now. Arggh. Wise.

Comment

Hopefully they will have this fixed soon. I have tried so many times to get on my new post since last visit but it will not let me. This is very frustrating. I never had any problems until they shut the system down nearly two weeks ago. This site work great until then, hopefully it will get better.

What one man can do another can do
              A good friend is someone who will come to bail you out of jail. A TRUE friend is the guy sitting next to you behind the same set of bars saying, "boy we sure f*cked up this time huh?"

Comment

I can get it display new posts the problem is when I read a specific post & then try & go back to the list of new posts everything freezes up, when it finally releases I usually end up on the forums home page.

Comment

It should be working now. Wise.

Comment

it's still not working for me. doing the same thing.

jack

Comment

still not working

Comment

this has not worked for me for the last few days either.

Comment

still screwed up

Comment

It is working for me... a little slow but works. Is it still not working? Wise.

Comment

no, still not working for me

Comment

Working...
                              X