Chatroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chatroom

I anyone else blocked from the chat? I have emailed them to see if I could get in but my log in is still not working. Can anyone help me figure it out?
    "No mother on either side could say that whatever was won was worth my son"--Steve Mason

chat

Yeah i'm having same problem here too. I can't get into chat.

Brian [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I got it

Ok Brian try to use "chat" as your password. Then it will let you change it later. It worked for me.
      "No mother on either side could say that whatever was won was worth my son"--Steve Mason

Comment

chat

Hi Chastev8

I can get pass and start to log in but then it stops me saying that the digichat version is not compatible.

Brian [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Brian

Try this link:

http://carecure.rutgers.edu/spinewire/chat/chattest.php

It fixes the incompatibility problem. I also just changed the link on the main forum page to use this file. I'll rename it to something other than "chattest" on Monday morning.

Chastev

The only way I can think of that that would work is if someone had previously set their password to "chat" and forgotten about it. I'm glad you're back in.

~

Tomorrow, I'll be moving this topic to the Feedback Forum. Everyone should look and post there about features such as chat. I religiously monitor the Feedback Forum.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
          ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

Won't let me in?

It is showing that my username or password is incorrect, don't understand!

Comment

password .

susan if you haven't been into room before you have to use cure for password , if you have been remember your password can only have a maximun of 6 characters , i had trouble at first because i normally use a 7 character password , what i had to do was only enter the first 6 characters of my pass word .

hope this helps
              dogger
              Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Working...
              X