How to set Timezone on CareCure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to set Timezone on CareCure

Is there a way to specify the time zone? It thinks I'm on Central Time, but I'm really on Mountain Time. Maybe it only does Daylight Savings Time, and I'll be fine in the Spring?
    "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

Go to your Profile page:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.09.14 AM.png
Views:	68
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	2916294
    Select Edit Settings:

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.07.41 AM.png
Views:	28
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	2916295
    Select Account:

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.08.13 AM.png
Views:	29
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	2916296
    Be sure to Save at bottom of page.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you KLD. I think my problem was the DST Correction, which was set to Always On (as yours is). I changed it to Auto Detect. I hope that fixed it. My Time Zone was already set correctly.
      "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

Comment

Nope, that didn't help. My posts are sill tagged an hour later than my local time. It thinks I'm Central Time, but I'm Mountain Time. Or it thinks I'm on DST when I'm not.

Comment

Perhaps Oddity can help with this question. (KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Looks like the server didn't roll for daylight savings time automatically. Easy to fix. Thank you for noticing.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Working...
            X