Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gjnl
    replied
    Got the same "Notification." Sent a message to "Oddity." This was his response:
    "The notification came because a spammer replied to one of your posts and the system was just letting you know of the reply. KLD routinely moves spam posts, and puts them in a special admin only sub-forum. So, she moved that spam reply post into the 'quarantine' sub-forum, which only Moderators can access. That happened after your Notification went out, so clicking on the "View Post" in the Notification tried to open the already moved spam post, now in a Moderator only forum, and generated a permissions error, since your user account can't see that area of the site. You can safely ignore that error! Cheers, Oddity"

NL

Leave a comment:

• SCI-Nurse
    replied
    A new "member" troll posted something on your thread (which was 3 years old) yesterday, and was removed by moderators, and the troll banned. Since you were the originator of the thread, you got a notification of the troll's post.

(KLD)

Leave a comment:

• baldfatdad
    started a topic Troll/spam

Troll/spam

I got a message saying yesterday someone posted that on my time line. I don't understand the message.
Working...
X