Open House, Friday, 11/06 QUESTIONS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open House, Friday, 11/06 QUESTIONS?

I missed the open house. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what the news was and any updates? Please ?
    Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
    Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

The trial is postponed until Summer '21. StemCyte backed out so Wise has to submit a new IND to the FDA and also get alternative funding for the trial.

Comment

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/types-appl...nd-application

Facebook Email

Comment

thank you for the update. I was just admitted for emergency surgery two days ago for minor kidney stone complication. I am receiving less than the standard of care necessary for patients with spinal injury despite the fact that I am in Massachusetts, well known for great healthcare.

It is my birthday today additionally. thank you very much for the update, please keep everyone updated. I am certainly feeling right now as a though I would love to fix this. Please let me know, keep everyone updated and let evel know if there's anything that anyone can do to help speed things along turning

Last I heard at last month's event, he said that he was trying to start up his own organization, mononuclear something. How is that going? I suppose the real news is that it is postponed until summer I look forward to your response. Hope you have a good night

Facebook Email

Comment

Working...
        X