Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Summer Open House, July 16th

http://www.icontact-archive.com/arch...cd3f59ef7b74ad

Thursday instead of Friday this time? Is there link for signing up? The link above is info only.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Summer Open House always the 3rd Thursday in July.

Comment

OK, but still don't know how to sign up.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Sending out an eBulletin next week with the link, and will post here.
          Last edited by Jim; 07-07-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Virtual Summer Open House, this Thursday.

http://www.icontact-archive.com/arch...cd3f59ef7b74ad

Comment

• GreaseLightning
              GreaseLightning commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like the pandemic has made things like this happen. Great! I'm glad you posted this. Thanks.

• GreaseLightning
              GreaseLightning commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like the pandemic has made things like this happen. Great! I'm glad you posted this. Thanks.

Did we have to sign up already? I don't think i got the mail invite and the link here doesn't appear to permit registration?

Comment

You don't need to register but do have to download webex and set up an account. then you just click on the link in the eBulletin to join. You will the put in your name and email and click join. Instructions are here-http://www.icontact-archive.com/arch...cd3f59ef7b74ad

Comment

Can't join as don't have event number. GRRR!

KLD

Comment

We bad a bunch of issues with Webex, prob won't be using that again.

Comment

It took a little bit of trial and error, but once I was connected it was a great show. Thanks again and as always!
                    C5/6 complete (maybe) circa June 2018

Comment

Glad you enjoyed!

Comment

Jim, i got into the webinar just in time and it was great content yet again! The Rifton looks like it might be somewhat affordable for home use?

Also, do you mind clarifying something for me? I'm confused about when Dr. Young sometimes says the group that did not receive surgery...I think there were 3 groups. 1, Umbilical Cord Surgery. 2. Lithium 3. Detether Surgery?. So are groups 2 and 3 the ones referred to as not having received surgery?

What i'm trying to learn is could i get a Rifton and possibly see similar results to the trial after 6 weeks of 6,6?

thanks, dan

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by crispy1981 View Post
                            Jim, i got into the webinar just in time and it was great content yet again! The Rifton looks like it might be somewhat affordable for home use?

Also, do you mind clarifying something for me? I'm confused about when Dr. Young sometimes says the group that did not receive surgery...I think there were 3 groups. 1, Umbilical Cord Surgery. 2. Lithium 3. Detether Surgery?. So are groups 2 and 3 the ones referred to as not having received surgery?

What i'm trying to learn is could i get a Rifton and possibly see similar results to the trial after 6 weeks of 6,6?

thanks, dan
                            I think the Rifton that has the lift is between 7-8K. Others are cheaper.

Wise was describing two different trials. The upcoming IIb trial has 3 groups of 9. Cell injections + walking, Cell injections + 6 weeks of lithium + walking, walking only.

The other trial done in China was two groups- Untethering Surgery + walking, walking only.

You mean seeing similar results after 6 months of training?

Comment

Working...
                            X