old emails from old carecure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old emails from old carecure

ive copied and pasted diferent things fro the site and emailed them to myself for future reference but now when i check soething it doesnt show it just goes to the new homepage is there anyway around that
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

No, any old links to specific places in the old forum aren't valid any longer. The vBulletin software and site architecture changed so dramatically between versions there wasn't a reasonable way to make any old links copied out translate. Sorry. On the bright side, the search index will be rebuilt soon so search should be able to find the new homes for specific posts for you very soon. (Searching isn't online just yet but very soon!)
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Working...
    X