Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators of CC deserve credit and thank you

To all of those past, present and future CC MODERATORS and NURSES,:
    a giant heartfelt thank you for a thankless job. I've been here since SCI--wire days and you guys have been unflappable, especially to those who find themselves here, not signing up eagerly like it's a Spotify account or something. It's often that we are seeking help, answers, or even comradery in the face of life changing horror.
    God bless you guys!

True Dat!
    The fact that this site exists is extraordinary and the mods and nurses deserve the credit.
    Thank you all
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Daffodils. I send daffodils.

Comment

thank you

Comment

to the much appreciated, mods
            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

What a mush I am. Not that these are not dedicated, good people, but it's what happens when I get in front of an iPad in bed after taking an ambien. I also typically wake up next morning with food crumbs and dishes on my bed with absolutely no memory of even asking my caregivers for something to eat. Good thing I can't walk?

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
                  What a mush I am. Not that these are not dedicated, good people, but it's what happens when I get in front of an iPad in bed after taking an ambien. I also typically wake up next morning with food crumbs and dishes on my bed with absolutely no memory of even asking my caregivers for something to eat. Good thing I can't walk?
                  Why on earth would you open your Ipad after taking Ambien. The screen cancels the drug effect.

Comment

I think even though in many ways we do not know you I think most if not all might join in on the song below

Comment

Working...
                    X