No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    How do I retrieve my login information? Also, Ask Dr. Wise who is the best Dr. for Head Trauma?

    I moved your post to it's own thread as it was attached to a completely unrelated thread.

    Well, you obviously are logged on or you could not post here. To see your profile, click on your name, and then select "My Profile". To edit your profile, click on the little pencil icon next to your name on your profile page.

    Dr. Young does not frequent these pages much any more, and would be unlikely to refer you to a physician for TBI. Are you looking for an acute care physician? Rehab physician? Big difference.

    The lack of information on your profile that describes where you live and what you disability is makes it difficult for anyone to assist you in this area.

    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.