problems logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems logging in

i have to log in twice before i am actually logged in anyone else having this problem
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I have a similar problem, try to log in and after putting username and password a new page pops up saying "invalid redirect URL"

Did you manage to solve the problem?

Comment

no i just do it twice no idea why

Comment

The overall problem with the site is the vBulletin software is out of date and needs to be upgraded. Steven is the only one that can do it, because he customized it. He has been having health issues and hasn't been able to complete it.

Comment

Thank you for letting know. Wish a speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            The overall problem with the site is the vBulletin software is out of date and needs to be upgraded. Steven is the only one that can do it, because he customized it. He has been having health issues and hasn't been able to complete it.
            Speedy recovery Steven. Thanks for all you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
              thanksi knew there had to be a reason

Comment

im still having to login twice anyone else

Comment

Working...
                X