Database Error,/Site Not Responding 7/10/16-7/15/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Error,/Site Not Responding 7/10/16-7/15/16

I may have missed a thread with an explanation (at least I can't find one) of the recent difficulties with the Care Cure Community website. Has or will anyone comment about what happened?

I was told by one moderator that I could access the site through Facebook, but I'm not on that social network.

All the best,
    GJ

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
    I may have missed a thread with an explanation (at least I can't find one) of the recent difficulties with the Care Cure Community website. Has or will anyone comment about what happened?

I was told by one moderator that I could access the site through Facebook, but I'm not on that social network.

All the best,
    GJ

I had the same issue, GJ. I am glad to see CareCure is back!

Mystery

Comment

Thank you Stephen and jim
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Nice to have CareCure back.
        Thanks !

Comment

We were completely off-line from Monday AM until Friday afternoon. Some type of corruption of the server software from what I understand (I am NOT a computer expert!). I am sure Jim will respond when he gets a chance. Steven put in a lot of hours getting us back on-line.

You can't access the site through Facebook, but there is a CareCureCommunity Facebook page, and Jim and Steven were both posting status updates there on their progress in getting up back on-line.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by 2drwhofans View Post
            Nice to have CareCure back.
            Thanks !
            Agree, thanks to everyone for their hard work.

Comment

Yes, indeed, thank you to Jim and Steven for working it all out.
              MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Great to have CareCure back!
                Current Wheelchairs: Sopur Helium aka Quickie Q7 (lightest spec) rigid frame with Spinergy Spox Wheels
                Sopur Xenon same frame as the Q7 (lightest spec) folding frame With Spinergy LX (custom)

Comment

Did some history get lost as a result of this? I'm noticing that the Care subforum no longer has anything after the first page.

Comment

As far as I know two days post might have been lost. Not sure if that happened or not

Comment

Originally posted by faji_tama View Post
                      Did some history get lost as a result of this? I'm noticing that the Care subforum no longer has anything after the first page.
                      Not for me. Suggest you recheck your profile settings. Look under My Account > General Settings for your display preferences.

(KLD)
                      Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 20 Jul 2016, 1:07 AM.
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X