Is PM broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PM broken?

Since January I may have sent 5-6 PM's but have received no responses. Thinking that was odd, I checked my "sent" folder. It indicated none had been sent this year. So I looked at my Settings and saw nothing that looked wrong in my eyes. Will a mod or admin please comment, fix or whatever?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I have sent, received, and responded to private messages a number of times since January 2016, no problems.

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

It has been working fine for me. Will alert Jim and/or Steven to contact you about this issue.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks, yours and jgnl responses made me look closer. I found I needed to clear out some space:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormycoon
          Yes something else noticed, the "edit post" tab is not available to me in any my posts..bizarrely it is here in this Only thred.. I jump over to a recent post made in Care & it's not showing??
          Always been there..something Mods change??
          If the post is an older one (I think over 30 days, maybe not that long), you can't edit it and and "Edit Post" won't be displayed at the bottom of your post.

All the best,
          GJ
          Attached Files
          Last edited by gjnl; 06-12-2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I have the problem also. I just sent 2 personal messages thinking I forgot to hit the send button the first time. Only to realise the sent folder was empty after sending said messages.
            Everybody wants freedom.... They just don't want it for everybody else...

A college professor, a man I now consider my dad, once told me...
            "The minute you let someone decide what you can and cannot do, your life is no longer yours." A truer word has never been spoken in my opinion.

Professor Bill Johnston
            (1930- )

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
              I have the problem also. I just sent 2 personal messages thinking I forgot to hit the send button the first time. Only to realise the sent folder was empty after sending said messages.
              Works for me. I just sent you a test message, and it showed up right away in my "sent" folder.

(KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I had that problem for a while until I found out that my mailbox was full. So I deleted about half and it started working again.

Comment

Forgot to quote
                  Last edited by Mutley; 08-28-2016, 09:39 PM. Reason: Deleted

"The minute you let someone decide what you can and cannot do, your life is no longer yours." A truer word has never been spoken in my opinion.

Professor Bill Johnston
                  (1930- )

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                    Works for me. I just sent you a test message, and it showed up right away in my "sent" folder.

(KLD)
                    Did you get my reply?

Professor Bill Johnston
                    (1930- )

Comment

Did you get my reply?
                      Yep, no problem. Are you sure you have the little box checked to keep a copy in your "sent" folder???

(KLD)

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                        Yep, no problem. Are you sure you have the little box checked to keep a copy in your "sent" folder???

(KLD)
                        I wasn't aware there was a little check box.

Professor Bill Johnston
                        (1930- )

Comment

(kld)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X