This is only showing here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is only showing here..

I'm seeing the # 1of9 in top right, but no arrows/#'s for more threads.. & it's only in this thread section??

I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

This was moved to the Care Forum but I am not sure why.
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Does it happen every time you go into that Forum?

Comment

Actually, it was move FROM the Care forum to the Feedback forum.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Yeah viewed CARE section & still not seeing browsing page #'s...Moderator check perhaps?? Or just me??
          I am not your rolling wheels
          I am the highway
          I am not your carpet ride
          I am the sky
          I am not your blowing wind
          I am the lightning
          I am not your autumn moon
          I am the night, the night..

Comment

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, where it says "display options,' use the drop to menu to change the "show threads...." option to more than 2 days. Then you should see more pages.

Comment

Working...
            X