Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still having trouble uploading pics - is there admin help? Where to post?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, this is weird. Using the new account I created I am given a different front end with graphics and options I don't have with my original account and with the new one photos upload easily.

I want to use my original account to upload.

Mods, is there something can be done?

Comment

Sorry guys, Steven has it on his list of things to do. He has been conducting a complete security upgrade to match Rutgers new requirements since the university was seriously hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by grommet View Post
        Okay, this is weird. Using the new account I created I am given a different front end with graphics and options I don't have with my original account and with the new one photos upload easily.

...clip...
        I think you are in a position to solving this issue for many. Check the setup of both accounts by going to Settings/General Settings and compare the two. I suspect they are not the same. Look especially close towards the bottom of General Settings.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by grommet View Post
          Okay, this is weird. Using the new account I created I am given a different front end with graphics and options I don't have with my original account and with the new one photos upload easily. ?
          My experience exactly.

Comment

Jim, thank Steven for working on things and thank you for letting me know. I didn't know there had been a security problem, the image uploading can certainly wait. I will be glad when I have the option again.

Nonoise I did what you suggested and looking at the settings for my old and my new account, everything looks exactly the same. Don't know what the problem is.

Comment

still can't attach....
              Attached Files

Comment

This topic is ancient but since it's a sticky I figured it should be current.

The Upload Attachment button now works as intended.
                "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Testing:

(KLD)

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1110767.jpg Views:	0 Size:	177.5 KB ID:	2896074
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X