Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo help

can anyone tell me howto post a photo?
    Love & Light WhiteAngel. Low Grade Astrocytoma Spinal Cord Tumour, C-1 to T-6 surgery back in 1970 @ age 4-1/2 with Brain Stem Cyst, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Heading down the quadriplegia road. For my story and more please visit: http://whiteangel0.blogspot.com/p/my-story_06.html http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel

Originally posted by white View Post
    can anyone tell me howto post a photo?
    Start by finding the icon that says "insert image"Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14_4939-Orcas-and-watchers-on-Issaquah-ferry-TT-e1387137387787.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	2657359. If the image is on your computer, press "select files". You can then browse to the image on your computer. Pick your picture. Choose "open". Choose "upload file".

Here is where I had trouble the first time and didn't get the actual picture. The second time I pressed "preview post". It looks like it might work. BTW those are whales in the water.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

yeah i've done that it seams it uploads ok,but then it has a red ! next to the file...n nothing happens...good photo
      Love & Light WhiteAngel. Low Grade Astrocytoma Spinal Cord Tumour, C-1 to T-6 surgery back in 1970 @ age 4-1/2 with Brain Stem Cyst, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Heading down the quadriplegia road. For my story and more please visit: http://whiteangel0.blogspot.com/p/my-story_06.html http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel

Comment

I have the same problem. I've tried resizing but it doesn't seem to help
        Push me to the limit,
        maybe I may bend,
        but I will not be broken.
        -Bonnie Raitt

Comment

I think the secret is to not save (post) immediately. I found that by waiting a full couple of minutes before pressing "post quick reply" or "save" the server has figured out I want the pic to show and does it.

Edit on the following day:
          The pictures that seemed to post for me yesterday now are links.
          Last edited by nonoise; 04-14-2014, 01:26 PM.
          I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

I've never had difficulty posting an image from my computer before. But I am having problems now. I tried posting 5 images on a thread. The links appeared, but when the links were selected, there was just a black screen. Any thoughts? Do you get a black screen when you select the link below? I do!

All the best,
            GJ

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sore 3-7r.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	2657390
            Last edited by gjnl; 04-16-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
              I've never had difficulty posting an image from my computer before. But I am having problems now. I tried posting 5 images on a thread. The links appeared, but when the links were selected, there was just a black screen. Any thoughts? Do you get a black screen when you select the link below? I do!

All the best,
              GJ

[ATTACH]54736[/ATTACH]
              I see no sore. I get a blank *white* screen.

Edited to note that the "[ATTACH..." part of your quoted post disappeared when I posted. It was there before and is there now as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                I see no sore. I get a blank *white* screen.

Edited to note that the "[ATTACH..." part of your quoted post disappeared when I posted. It was there before and is there now as I type.
                Yeh, the disappearing "[ATTACH..." happens to me too.

Comment

And now an hour or so later it shows up, but now as the .jpg link. Still only gives a blank screen.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
                    And now an hour or so later it shows up, but now as the .jpg link. Still only gives a blank screen.
                    Go figure! And I don't understand why mods/admins aren't responding here.

All the best,
                    GJ

Comment

Oh my, the ferry and whales disappeared.

Comment

About a year ago, I posted a photo journal showing the progression of healing a stage one pressure sore I had. I posted pictures in the original post and in the second post on the thread. For some reason, those pictures did not make it through the iterations of Vb conversions we have gone through. I've posted the link to the thread below. Just black screens when I select a link to a photo. Wondering what else is missing in archived threads.
                        https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...o+journal+sore

All the best,
                        GJ

Comment

Same complaints here too. #23
                          I'm going to try PM'ing Jim and Steven about it. Very confusing! I thought it was fixed when I posted this and picture appeared: #43
                          69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                          NW NJ

Comment

Please let us know what you find out.

All the best,
                            GJ

Comment

I PM'd Jim and Steven. Steven replied with some questions about how I posted and I replied.............so there is hope!
                              69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                              NW NJ

Comment

Working...
                              X