Closed Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed Thread?

any reason my threat about foley catheter is now closed?

Steve-
    I am not sure why it says that but I just posted a short statement and it appeared. I will try to find out why and get it removed.
    Sorry about that.
    CKF
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

thx

Comment

I see your test but it's still closed

Comment

Moving to the Admin forum. I think you mean "thread", Steve, not "threat"!
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
          X