Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips on Using CareCure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    My profile page lost all my info except my DoB and I've become a "guest". Today I reentered all my personal info. When I select save changes, everything disappears and aa new blank page comes up.
    Also, I've played around with posting pictures but the are embarrassingly huge. It would be good to learn how to avoid that. I am using a 2 year old iMac.
    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
    NW NJ

    Comment


      #17
      I AM able to edit my settings, however.
      I am unable to edit any any posts or I would have added this to the above post.
      69yo male T12 complete since 1995
      NW NJ

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by pfcs49 View Post
        I AM able to edit my settings, however.
        I am unable to edit any any posts or I would have added this to the above post.
        Are you sure you are logged in? Somehow I have been forgotten a couple of times and had to re-login. When logged out similar problems exist.
        You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
        http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

        See my personal webpage @
        http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Colin83 View Post
          Prior to the vb5 update, I was able to upload pictures using my phone. Now for some reason I'm unable to. I'm able to select a picture but then there's no 'insert' or 'ok' button for me to press. It's almost like the screen is cutting off part of the box. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.
          I am uploading a photograph of a recent meeting in Albany to see if vB4 will take pictures from an iPad Air. Wise.
          Attached Files

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Colin83 View Post
            Prior to the vb5 update, I was able to upload pictures using my phone. Now for some reason I'm unable to. I'm able to select a picture but then there's no 'insert' or 'ok' button for me to press. It's almost like the screen is cutting off part of the box. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.
            I am posting a picture with my iPhone 5.
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
              Are you sure you are logged in? Somehow I have been forgotten a couple of times and had to re-login. When logged out similar problems exist.
              I was logged in, but I logged out and back in just to be certain. Nothing changed except all the posts that had shown in "new posts" are gone.
              69yo male T12 complete since 1995
              NW NJ

              Comment


                #22
                It seems to work, at least on my iPhone 5 and iPad Air running Safari on iOS 7.04.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by pfcs49 View Post
                  I was logged in, but I logged out and back in just to be certain. Nothing changed except all the posts that had shown in "new posts" are gone.
                  The fact that you are designated as guest suggests that you are not logged in. I suggest that you throw out all cookies related to CareCure on your web browser, restart the browser, and log back in. Wise.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I will try that after getting helped. (I'm not that well versed in IT stuff)
                    Thanks
                    69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                    NW NJ

                    Comment


                      #25
                      That looks yummy. Are those rice noodles? I am happy to see I could make a post work finally. Yay on Steven.
                      Last edited by 1 Fine Spine RN; 15 Feb 2014, 7:26 PM. Reason: addendum
                      1FineSpineRN

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by 1 Fine Spine RN View Post
                        That looks yummy. Are those rice noodles? I am happy to see I could make a post work finally. Yay on Steven.
                        The picture is a half-eaten shoyu ramen from Ivan's Ramen Slurp Shop at Hell's Kitchen in NYC on a snowy day. Nice pic for your avatar. Wise.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Attaching files to posts is different from the past. To attach a file, do the following:
                          1. Press the [Go Advanced] button on the lower right side of the text entry box. This bring up a window with a larger text entry box. Scroll to "Additional Options" below the text box.
                          2. Press the [Manage Attachment] button in the "Additional Options" section. This brings up the File Upload Manager with a [Add Files] on the top line. The window is divided into three sections: Folders, Home, and Attachments. Home shows all the files that you have uploaded in the past. Attachment shows the files that you want to attach to your current post.
                          3. If you want to post a previous file, just select the file and drag it to Attachment. If you want to post a new file, press the button [Add Files] on the upper right. This will allow you to select a file on your computer to post.
                          4. If you select [Add Files], it opens a window entitled "Upload File from your Computer/Website." Press the button [Select Files" (you can choose Basic or Uploader for additional options on the right). Select the file.
                          5. If you want to insert a picture inline, you have to select the file by its little box on the lower right side of the icon and then press [Insert Inline].
                          6. Otherwise press [Done]
                          7. Then press [Submit Reply]

                          I show an example of a previously inserted picture.

                          Wise.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	nnnnnnn.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	902.0 KB
ID:	2657276Here is my test of your directions above. It didn't work. It has [attach} then a number and [attach}
                            and I don't get the photo embedded. I am using a safari browser.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              let me try again?.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                                #30
                                okay it worked hopefully - I get it.. Thanks, Wise !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X