Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All I want for Christmas...????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW...pfcs49...it wasn't my intent to imply you were a spammer. I happened across another post in Chinese with imbedded links that I wanted to report.

Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by willingtocope View Post
      FWIW...pfcs49...it wasn't my intent to imply you were a spammer. I happened across another post in Chinese with imbedded links that I wanted to report.
      Sorry...
      Accepted. After dealing with vB5 for several months on two important (to me) sites, my nerves are a frazzled. Untold wasted time attempting to post pictures of elevators, hand controls and urinary plumbing (and fundamentally being incapable of posting photos of aquarium stuff, graphics being the bread and butter of that site) and having long posts ready to load go up in smoke, I'm ready for a functional site. Then my profile and everything I've shared in the last 2-3 months disappears? Sorry for overreacting.

I WILL tell Oddity that you badly misconstrue me OR you have a terrible sense of appropriateness. Your glib comment sounds cynical and nasty. If you think humorous zings are the proper response to my prior post, you meed some therapy or something!
      Or are you just a common troll?
      69yo male T12 complete since 1995
      NW NJ

Comment

During the time Care Cure used vB5, those members who tried to make things work and posted and commented were polite and civil. Could we please maintain that standard in vB4....?

All the best,
        GJ

Comment

Please try to keep Mission of CareCure in mind when posting.

Comment

I'm perfectly OK misconstruing things. I stand by my statement, though. Repeated postings of a commercial product is a basic definition of spam. You may not be "a spammer", however you have been "spamming" the vb5 to vb4 product information. No need to take offense...unless there is. I'm simply stating what I interpret. Right, wrong, or indifferent. I have no problem owning what I think or post.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

pfcs49 ... you're being listed as a guest. What browser are you using? Did you save your username and password?

ETA: AH...this is interesting. I went into my profile to set post listings to "newest first"...apparently that applies to both the "New Posts" topic listing AND the individual posts within a topic.

Comment

Originally posted by willingtocope View Post
                pfcs49 ... you're being listed as a guest. What browser are you using? Did you save your username and password?
                I have no answer. After the new vB4 came up, it recognized my user-name and password and logged me in. Then I posted and saw I was a guest. I went into my profile page and the only thing there was my DoB.
                An admin? posted that my user file was restored but the only change was that my new (vB4) posts showed in a log. I'm just going to give it time. Yesterday it was stated that today the missing posts (and blogs initiated during vB5?) would be restored today.
                Hopefully everything will get resolved soon, meanwhile I'm sure that Steven and Co are working like crazy to restore, and former (vB4) users are delighted to see that good old functionality returning.

As a footnote, I haven't been able to search successfully for any of my (vB5) old posts. I was in a conversation "ever install your own hand controls" but am unable to find it. Thanks for your attention. Phil
                69yo male T12 complete since 1995
                NW NJ

Comment

I just logged in but I'm a guest too...

Comment

All I want for Xmas is a "Report Spam" button

LMAO

Comment

All i want for xmas is no spam to move

Comment

One of the best features about this new style is being able once more to collapse the forum sections you do not read. It makes it much easier to navigate without all the forums you are not interested in, and you don't have to scroll through a hundred forums to find the ones you read regularly.
                        Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Working...
                        X