Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Version of Carecure 2014 - V4. Rollback

Hi,

I noticed that there don't seem to be many posts made under version 5 of the software.

Have these been lost?

Am I not viewing the forum correctly?

Thanks

Simon
    Last edited by Apparelyzed; 02-06-2014, 06:40 AM.

There weren't many, but no posts have been lost. It's going to take a few days to get everything converted over.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

That's a relief!

Simon

Comment

Thank you, Steven for your hard work. I am very happy to see this site online once more. It is faster and less buggy but we are missing about 6 months of posts, particularly in the sticky topics. That is puzzling because I can see topics that have been created more recently. So, some more recent posts have converted but others have not. Wise,

Comment

Good job, Steven. I know what you've been going thru...

Comment

It may not be perfect yet but bloody well done Steven!

Comment

Excellent job, Steven !
              www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

The posts exist (e.g., /forum/showthread.php?229392), but they're not appearing in the forums. I'm going to rebuild the forum indexes again.
                ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Thank you steven!

Comment

This new series is closer to the old CCC and I rather like it a lot. Thanks Steven for all of the hard work and all that remains in advance.

Question: Why do the stickies take up the entire page on the Care forum? I don't see a nav guide to the next page. I cannot access any other posts but the stickies.
                    Last edited by skippy13; 02-06-2014, 08:12 PM.
                    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Oh, yeah, this is much better!

Thanks, Steven!

Comment

Originally posted by skippy13 View Post
                        This new series is closer to the old CCC and I rather like it a lot. Thanks Steven for all of the hard work and all that remains in advance.

Question: Why do the stickies take up the entire page on the Care forum? I don't see a nav guide to the next page. I cannot access any other posts but the stickies.
                        Skippy, I see only about a half page of stickies on the Care page, and at the top of the list is a page selection icon so I can scroll back much further. Which browser are you using? What settings do you have set for forum viewing? I think it makes a difference. Be sure to go into your Settings, then select General Settings. I choose to set the Thread Display Mode at Linear: Oldest First. You may want to play around with this setting to find what works best for your needs.

You may also want to adjust your Number of Posts to Show Per Page (on that same page).

(KLD)
                        Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 02-06-2014, 10:38 PM.
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

This looks super! Great job, Steven!

Comment

Steven, thanks for all of your hard work!

I do see an issue though in some posts where there are replies to REALLY old posts bringing them to the top that have nothing to do with the old post. Not sure if this is an indexing error or? For example:

/forum/showthread.php?198596-Look-at-Beyond-The-Chair-s-Website!!!

or

/forum/showthread.php?47718-Projectwalk-rap-and-the-need-for-intensive-exercise-rehab

I believe that 2nd one had a lot more replies to it when it was originally posted, but now only shows 3 unrelated replies from this year

Eric Harness, CSCS
                            Founder/President
                            Neuro Ex, Inc
                            Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Comment

Thanks for the bug report and examples, Snowman. I'll double-check those in the old database to fix them.

In the meantime, the newer posts are appearing in order again.

Comment

Working...
                              X