No announcement yet.

Latest Version of Carecure 2014 - V4. Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log on timing out. After you are logged in to Care Cure and are typing a response to a thread, how long do you have before you are automatically logged off? This morning I was typing a response, when the phone rang. I was on the phone for about 5-6 minutes. I came back to my response, finished it and tried to post. I got a message that I was not logged in to Care Cure. I entered screen name and password and my response did post. I must admit, I held my breath until I saw my post appear on the thread. However, I do see the auto save feature working on the right bottom corner of the response box, so I suppose all would not be lost if the post had not appeared.

Just a mention...the long Vetericyn thread "Open Letter to Dr. Young" started by "Leila" is missing about 8 months of posts. Until this morning you could only see posts through June 8, 2013. Then a new post, dated today 2/9/2014. Steven, I know you mentioned you would be working on this, just thought it would be useful for you to know which threads are missing posts.

All the best,
    GJ

Comment

Thank you, Steven. I haven't explored the latest offering yet, but I appreciate your ongoing work to make us, your adoring public, happy, while hopefully improving security to keep you happy.
      Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

There is no redirect for people who had the v5 bookmarked. I got the notice that the update was happening, and have been checking back to the old link for the last 2 days. I tried changing/v5/ to /v4/, and just now I decided to delete the /v5/ altogether. Glad it's back!
        Don - Grad Student Emeritus
        T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

I love this familiar feeling of CC forum. And finally RSS (and maybe Email notification?) is working again. Thanks for all your hard work!
          It's a shame of human beings that SCI cannot be cured.

Comment

I did the same thing as Donno. Google search still shows the old version and the new. I also noticed that when you are not logged in, I am only allowed to view a few posts of the "Care" forum...(the stickies and the first 4 or five posts). When I log in then I can view all of the posts again. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be that way. I can view all of the other forums when I'm not logged in.

Glad its back too. Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Thx Steven for the long days you put in and the hard, taxing work,
              I like it, it looks like the old CC but with new insides and paint job, much quicker too. I am confident you will work out all the issues and bugs given time.
              Luv ya,
              Leia

Comment

Great Job Steven. What a difference!

I am so sorry this has been so much work for you. It means so much to all of us.

Thank you.

Comment

I want to thank you as well. I am a very occasional user, but none the less I missed the site during it's hiatus. Thank you again. Bob Sullivan

Comment

Looks like this version is not as resistant to spam as vB5. A Bollywood spam post appeared just above this thread in Announcement and Feedback this morning.

All the best,
                    GJ

Comment

I'm going to guess that the spam filters need to be rebuilt. I think the main reason we didn't see much in vB5 is that the spammers couldn't make it work either.

Comment

Wow looking good, thanks for all the work Steven. Its good to see all the folks back in town, sort of speak.
                        T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

In the equipment forum most of the thread topics I tried returned with the statement:
                          "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" instead of a member message.
                          I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Thank you thank yo thank you!!! Whoever and however it is happening- I AM SO APPRECIATIVE OF THIS FORUM!!!! Welcome back!
                            http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
                            my website & blog

Comment

Thank you Steven for all of your effort

Comment

VB4 - sweet!!

Sweet work getting rolled back to VB4! This version of the forum is so much more intuitive, and feels much more comfortable and manageable - thank you Steven and everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X