No announcement yet.

Latest Version of Carecure 2014 - V4. Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the CareCure logo on the top of the page ?
    www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

I like it. Thank you. I missed the people.

Comment

Will this version of vBulletin accommodate more than the 500 personal message limit of the older version?
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Wow, Steven, a monumental reconstruct almost done. Thrilling to see the well-proven V4 framework now in place – Just some serious, relatively-easy tweaking to go!

And considering the Hell you've gone thru, what's left is the Fun Part!

THANK YOU
          Last edited by nofuss; 02-08-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Steven!!!!!!!! Oh yea, so much better!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuuu!!!!!

Comment

Good job, Steven.
              Thank you for your hard work and patience.

A suggestion to our members. Check your settings to make sure you're set up the way you want to be. If you can't find features you expect, your settings may not be be set correctly for your needs.

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

I searched google & found the new site just now. Looks good...

Anyone with the old URL will get this
                Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-08_14h58_39.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2657231

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well done Steven. I know this has been hell for you, and I really appreciate all of your hard work. This forum is indispensable for many of us, and I am soooo happy it is back online in a workable state. I know your headaches are not over yet, but please know that your efforts are appreciated. Way to go!

P.S. And I am absolutely thrilled that I can now search on the forum again for past posts.
                    Last edited by elarson; 02-08-2014, 11:11 PM.
                    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Thank you, Mr. Edwards! **applause**

Comment

Thank you for all your hard work!

Comment

Thank you very much, Steven!
                          MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Remember when you could feel your feet and you put on an old pair of shoes and they just felt good to walk in........ well that's how it felt when the site refreshed to this new look

Comment

YEA! You did it! Drinks on me next time we meet. OK, dinner too. Thank you.
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Glad that steaming pile o' excrement forum is gone

Comment

Working...
                                X