New format - Way to much WHITE SPACE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New format - Way to much WHITE SPACE!!

Exactly what the title says, to much white space, wasted screen space.

Also, you page down looking at posts, then you need to page backup to go to the next page. Should be buttons to control paging at BOTTOM of page. Unless I am missing something.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

I agree about the control buttons at both the top and bottom of the page. The old care cure didn't have that either and I want it if we're stuck with the new site. I hate having to scroll up the entire page to get to control buttons.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Yes, control buttons to navigate the pages at both the top and bottom... If I recall correctly the old format did have page control buttons at the bottom and the top..... Very convenient
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

On a PC running IE9 I have page control numbers on both the top and bottom of pages. Using an Android 4 with Chrome and only have the top buttons. I don't remember the iPad with Safari settings.
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Using MacBook Pro and Firefox, I have a top bar that "slides" as I scroll down so that it is always visible, contains the Post Reply, Search, and Page numbers. If the thread has multiple pages, page buttons also appear at the bottom.
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

No Title

Originally posted by Joe-MN
            Exactly what the title says, to much white space, wasted screen space.

Also, you page down looking at posts, then you need to page backup to go to the next page. Should be buttons to control paging at BOTTOM of page. Unless I am missing something.
            I agree.

Comment

Working...
            X