Administrator please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Administrator please help

I have been trying to access an old thread that I bookmarked.! I'am not sure what forum it's under but it has blocked me out. I signed in and it still doesn't let me access the thread. I can't understand why and I really need some information from it. I'm hoping an administrator would please pm me to help resolve this. I'm sure it's nothing I did since I don't post much. Please help. I'm not even sure what forum it would be under. Looking forward to a response. Thanks

Send a PM to either Steven Edwards or Jim and they should be able to help you. Of course you will need to tell them a little more about which of your 600+ posts you are looking for.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
    X