No announcement yet.

Yay! We're baaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Steven! I seriously needed some medical info off the site...

Comment

Thanks Steven, you da man.
      It was nice having a few spam free cleaning days though.

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
        Yay Steven!
        Steven, we all know what she'd do for you. Take advantage of it!

Comment

Thank-You!

Comment

I hope you didn't work yourself sick Steven! There will be punishments otherwise!!
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by smashms
              that makes 2 of us KLD thanks rutgers IT staff you guys are the best!!
              CC is part of the IT dept but Steven did all of this on his own. He's a beast, punish away Lynnifer.

Comment

Thanks for getting this site back on line, not sure who did all the work but thanks a bunch.
                T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Originally posted by skippy13 View Post
                  Thanks to Steven and all who worked so hard to get the site up and running again.

You guys are number one!
                  really?!! someones ass needs to be fired!!! thank god its not mission critical. JFC!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    CC is part of the IT dept but Steven did all of this on his own. He's a beast, punish away Lynnifer.
                    Yeah, rutgers IT would be embarrassed if took that long to get a forum server back up.
                    Last edited by micah_d; 11 Nov 2012, 8:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the fix. I was going through withdrawal.
                      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by micah_d View Post
                        really?!! someones ass needs to be fired!!! thank god its not mission critical. JFC!!!!!
                        micah, you best slow your roll, son.
                        Steven would run circles around anyone with his skillz.
                        He is one of us and you have no idea what he was dealing with while he was working on his own to fix this.

Comment

Not sure which Steven it was but thanks so much. This site plays a critical role in life for many. good job Steve

Comment

More need to know who the ginger legend is: Steven Edwards!
                            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

FYI....if your pc saved things, you probably could jump past the original headache if you knew how and where the information was stored. Eventually though, you continue to hit the "roadblock."

Comment

Hello to everyone and Steven...you have us all in your fan club. It is great to read you all again!

Comment

Working...
                                X