Next Open House, Friday November 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Open House, Friday November 2nd

We are back to our First Friday Monthly Open Houses Friday, September 7th. Tours begin at 5, Dr. Young's presentation at 6.
    Last edited by Jim; 25 Oct 2012, 11:08 AM.

will it be video recorded?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

We won't be webcasting this Open House, maybe October.

Comment

Anyone plan on coming tomr?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          Anyone plan on coming tomr?
          Wish I could, I really do. I hope you guys come to Texas again.
          "I'm manic as hell-
          But I'm goin' strong-
          Left my meds on the sink again-
          My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Can anyone give a recap about the open house? Any good news? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DOREEN View Post
              Can anyone give a recap about the open house? Any good news? Thanks

Yes, any summary?
              "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

If we don't webcast the October OH, I'll take notes and report.

Dr. Young did his whole talk without slides because he was inspired by Clinton's speech at the DNC.

There is no news to report about the ChinaSCINet Trials...
                He spoke about Cethrin and possibly using it in a future trial... Dr. Lisa McKerracher is looking for investors so they can produce the drug.
                Dr Young is travelling 6 weeks out of 8 in Sept/Oct in order to make things happen around the world, don't know how he does it.

Comment

Any dates yet for an October open house. I will be in NJ to see my family, leaving today and back on the 4th.
                  Would love to see Keck Center again,
                  Pam

Comment

Pam, November Open House is next Friday, November 2nd. Tours start at 5, Wise talks at 6- about 7. Here's directions- http://keck.rutgers.edu/contact/contact.html

Comment

Jim,
                      Willin to bet the open house is canceled cuz of Sandy, huh! Battening down the hatches here in Brick with my sister. Looks like Sandy will make landfall here in Ocean county. I was at a party last night in Red Bank, not sure local folk can wrap their brains around what is going to occur. This Florida girl is!
                      Stay safe,
                      Pam

Comment

Open House is still on.
                        My parents live a little south of Brick, Bayville. They live right off of Barnegat Bay but should be ok.

Comment

Did you have the open house? Any new news?

Comment

Originally posted by DOREEN View Post
                            Did you have the open house? Any new news?
                            /forum/showthread.php?t=205519

(KLD)
                            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                              Open House is still on.
                              My parents live a little south of Brick, Bayville. They live right off of Barnegat Bay but should be ok.
                              Jim,
                              How did you and your family make out after Sandy? I know the BBay area did not fair so well. I hope you are all ok.
                              My sister did ok and had most of her family with us, they all lost power, she did but not for long.
                              My cousin lost his home, my aunt as well and many in the family still have no power.
                              I am still shocked at the total devistation for so many and what happened to my beautiful home state.
                              When my sister left me at Newark Airport on Nov 4th, we both cried like babies.
                              Pam

Comment

Working...
                              X