"Care" forums glitch or....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Care" forums glitch or....?

Anyone else having only one page in the "Care" forums of rutgers? All the other treads have mutiple pages: Caregiving, Computers, Cure Exercise & Recovery. Anyone else only haveing the one page on "Care"?

No. I see 345 pages on the Care forum, and can access any of them. Did you try refreshing? Perhaps other members who are not moderators can confirm that they can see them (as they have different access than I do).

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I, like zwthomp, see only the one page in the Care forum, although it claims 77 viewers at the moment and some 16K threads.
      - Richard

Comment

I only see one page as well.

Comment

Same here, I see all 345 pages.
          Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
          No. I see 345 pages on the Care forum, and can access any of them. Did you try refreshing? Perhaps other members who are not moderators can confirm that they can see them (as they have different access than I do).

(KLD)
          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I only see one (and have refreshed and cleared cache). Maybe browsers are important - I use a Mac with Safari.
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

I will notify Dr. Young and Steven Edwards, but I did try logging off from SCI-Nurse and back on as KLD (non-moderator) and I can still see all 345 pages. I am using a Mac with Firefox.

(KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I can access all pages with Chrome and FF.
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

it says there are over 16,000 threads in the "Care" forums but can only view that first page unless I know the nam eof the "thread name" and search for it. Thanks KDL

Comment

In my case, I just discovered that it has to do with the Display Options at the bottom of the Care forum page - mine was set to show only threads from the last two days, whereas on all the forums where I can see many pages, the Display Option panel reads: Beginning. I never noticed that box before, it can be customized.

Comment

yes I see Bonnette. I was just looking at that before reading ur post. I changed mine to beginning and can see them all now.I have never seen this the box b4 either must me a new add-on that rutgers added, IDK though. Problem solved

Comment

Great, I'm really glad we can see all the pages now!

Comment

Thanks, Bonnette - that was it! Odd how it was that single forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rfbdorf View Post
                            Odd how it was that single forum.
                            Yes, I thought so, too.

Comment

Working...
                            X