Juxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juxed

Hey guys, I just recently finished filming a mini-movie titled "Juxed" with a few accomplished Hollywood actors. I just posted some behind the scene pics and production pics here on Carecure. The shoot was 4 sixteen hour days. As you can imagine, I was very concerned about catching a pressure sore, but by the grace of God all went well. My goal is to get the finances to turn it into a feature film with nation wide release. I want to show the world that this wheelchair cannot stop us from achieving our goals. The film is almost finished editing. If you want to see the poster and synopsis, you can go to 1stdibzproductions.com. I will be premiering "Juxed" in Film Festivals around the country. Please support me in my endeavors by spreading the word once I put the trailer to the film up within the next few weeks. If we can show the studios we have an audience eager to see it as a feature film, it will go a long way in procuring the finances and distribution needed to get "Juxed" the feature into theaters around the country. The film is based on a true story, and as you will be able to tell by the pics, the quality of the film is akin to a movie you would go to the theaters and see. Thank you so much!!!!!
    Last edited by semajh7; 12-04-2010, 12:55 PM. Reason: typo

thank you for doing this in a good attempt to bring awareness... When or where can I see it?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Hey Buddy,
      im currently working on the edit. It should be done in 3 weeks. I have aguy working on the website as we speak. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by semajh7 View Post
        Hey guys, I just recently finished filming a mini-movie titled "Juxed" with a few accomplished Hollywood actors. I just posted some behind the scene pics and production pics here on Carecure. The shoot was 4 sixteen hour days. As you can imagine, I was very concerned about catching a pressure sore, but by the grace of God all went well. My goal is to get the finances to turn it into a feature film with nation wide release. I want to show the world that this wheelchair cannot stop us from achieving our goals. The film is almost finished editing. If you want to see the poster and synopsis, you can go to 1stdibzproductions.com. I will be premiering "Juxed" in Film Festivals around the country. Please support me in my endeavors by spreading the word once I put the trailer to the film up within the next few weeks. If we can show the studios we have an audience eager to see it as a feature film, it will go a long way in procuring the finances and distribution needed to get "Juxed" the feature into theaters around the country. The film is based on a true story, and as you will be able to tell by the pics, the quality of the film is akin to a movie you would go to the theaters and see. Thank you so much!!!!!
        Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment. Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
          Congratulations! That is such an accomplishment. Wise.
          Thanks Dr. Young!

Comment

very cool. marked for later. congrats bro!

My roommate is an inspiring director, shot a short flim called "Kiss" with the RED.

It's actually a very good flick, he had 300 people at the premier, however, getting into film festivals has been a pain. It comes down to 'who you know' a lot of times. =/

Comment

Originally posted by Imight View Post
              very cool. marked for later. congrats bro!

My roommate is an inspiring director, shot a short flim called "Kiss" with the RED.

It's actually a very good flick, he had 300 people at the premier, however, getting into film festivals has been a pain. It comes down to 'who you know' a lot of times. =/
              That redcam is amazing. I lucked up and met my guy Sean Nelson who has starred in a few big budget movies and tv shows. He has a few connects in the industry which we hope to tap into to get "Juxed" into the big film festivals like Sundance.

Is your roommate on Imdb?

Comment

Great work. This will advance awareness to the larger population.
                2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by chris arnold View Post
                  Great work. This will advance awareness to the larger population.
                  I appreciate that Chris!!

Comment

That redcam is amazing. I lucked up and met my guy Sean Nelson who has starred in a few big budget movies and tv shows. He has a few connects in the industry which we hope to tap into to get "Juxed" into the big film festivals like Sundance.

Is your roommate on Imdb?
                    Indeed he does.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2808985/

Good look on juxed man.

Comment

Originally posted by Imight View Post
                      Indeed he does.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2808985/

Good look on juxed man.
                      I see he shoots on the RED in 4k. I know the quality of the film is amazing. I would like to connect with him if possible.

Also, Im thinking about changing the name from "Juxed" to "Licked" because the guy who directed "Precious" Lee Daniels has a movie coming out called "Respect a Jux" What you think?

Comment

I see he shoots on the RED in 4k. I know the quality of the film is amazing. I would like to connect with him if possible.

Also, Im thinking about changing the name from "Juxed" to "Licked" because the guy who directed "Precious" Lee Daniels has a movie coming out called "Respect a Jux" What you think?
                        Yea man sure thing, just shoot me your email. He's currently editing a short flick for someone, he's been locked away in his room for like a week lol.

I think Juxed is fine. It's better than Licked.

Comment

Working...
                        X