???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UniqueRU View Post
    For example, did you know that Lunesta side effects included but not limited to “having sex while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event”. This is the only one side effect that I didn’t experience yet.
    How do you know Father?
    having sex while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
      How do you know Father?
      I can see it now. Tiger Woods is going to blame Lunesta for every mistress he ever had.

Comment

How do you know Father?
        For the first – my hair is not messed up in the morning. Second – I maybe don’t remember how it feels, but I do know what the signs are.
        blago.org
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
          I can see it now. Tiger Woods is going to blame Lunesta for every mistress he ever had.
          Could someone it so much Lunesta? He doesn’t strike me as the ill person.
          blago.org
          sigpic

Comment

Could someone it so much Lunesta? He doesn’t strike me as the ill person.
            I took Lunesta. It's actually an awesome drug. I never suffered any strange side effects other than being able to concentrate better and feeling calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
              I took Lunesta. It's actually an awesome drug. I never suffered any strange side effects other than being able to concentrate better and feeling calm.
              I have tried lunesta for several nights, and the taste it left in my mouth was horrible. Everything I drank or ate tasted bitter.
              blago.org
              sigpic

Comment

I like the picture in your signature Father. Is that St. Petersburg?

[IMG]/forum/signaturepics/sigpic36435_2.gif[/IMG]
                Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

I have tried lunesta for several nights, and the taste it left in my mouth was horrible. Everything I drank or ate tasted bitter.
                  My sister complained of that. I never got that side effect, though, I read it's common.

Comment

I like the picture in your signature Father. Is that St. Petersburg?

[IMG]/forum/signaturepics/sigpic36435_2.gif[/IMG]
                    No, it was some old postcard I like very much. All of these buildings, I think, represent different kind of religions (jurisdictions).
                    blago.org
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X