IM Making a Movie-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badsign View Post
    Hey Gary I'm in delray beach. Where are you located? Man, that is an amazing offer you proposed. I'm new to this site but I am deeply impressed at how resources just appeared out of the wood work.

By the way, my name is Justin. Nice to meet you all
    My best friend's name is Justin. I will send you my number again as a PM. Thanks for your support bro.

Comment

Originally posted by garyv View Post
      semajh7,
      I would be willing to help with any type of CNC work CAD work or welding for prop work , even custom plastics work as well. I am only a few hours south of you .. It would be neat to help out on this project..
      I have built all kinds of parts for chairs and mostly yacht work which I am in with a friend in this area and Ft Lauderdale area..
      Also just a thought , not sure what your movie is about but might be able to access a few different yachts to film on or around for you if that is anything you are doiing..
      Gary
      Hi Gary, I would definitely need some CAD work. Also, I had wanted to include a yacht scene but my budget could support it. If you have an affordable connection that we can use to film a yacht scene in the area, I would very very much appreciate it. Thanks a ton. BTW, the name of the movie is called "Juxed". I can send you a copy of the screenplay if you would like to get an idea for art direction.

Comment

semajh7 and badsign, sent PMs..
        Gary
        T-10 ,,1980,,

Comment

congrats, we need mo8re aspiring artist like you
          https://www.facebook.com/ProfessirX

Comment

Working...
          X