Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New policy: Ban of commercial weblinks (URL) in member signature or homepage link

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the link is to your personal blog, and that blog's main purpose is not sales, you can include that link in your signature.

If you are having problems with either an avatar or profile picture, please e-mail a copy of the photo to Jim:
    see this thread

Welcome to CareCure!

(KLD)
    Last edited by OldGrumpyDad; 04-01-2020, 07:31 PM. Reason: modified link
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you KLD!

hmm. lol. I think I am confused. Homepage vs. your signature. and not that it is that important. art and poetry is much of my life so I like to share it. as it is the best way to get to know me so in any profile, facebook, etc. that is what I share. if anybody cares to visit or not. but I do have a happenings tab that shares things like public talks and exhibitions etc. so if that is too commercial I understand.

I wasn't going to put any link in my signature.

Thanks, Connie
      Non-traumatic SCI. Art, Poetry, and the Great Outdoors; these are my passions. My motto: Paint much love, always ~ Connie

Comment

Bump.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
        X