Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An animal lovers must see reality show

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...about-the-show

They rock...big burly tatted up guys on motorcycles fighting for animals & changing the stigma of their appearance.Last nights episode"Bad Reputation" tore me up,but I love this show!

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
    http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...about-the-show

They rock...big burly tatted up guys on motorcycles fighting for animals & changing the stigma of their appearance.Last nights episode"Bad Reputation" tore me up,but I love this show!

Thanks! Cool Shannon.
    The 1st episode reruns Monday. I set my dvr to copy it.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, this looks like a great show. I'm going to try and watch. I'm not sure if we get that channel.

Thanks.

Comment

Great MonaI hope you like it.My husband brought it to my attention.He's another one I've taught to rescue about anything.I'm proud of him since it doesn't affect the ego he tries to maintain.

Shelley,you can watch the shows on that link.

It's so cute to see these big bad looking men out there doing this.It's also hilarious to see them scare the crap out of some of these people too just by their appearance but hey it's an advantage!Some of it can be down right heartbreaking,but I swear they have the best job in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by quad79 View Post
          Great MonaI hope you like it.My husband brought it to my attention.He's another one I've taught to rescue about anything.I'm proud of him since it doesn't affect the ego he tries to maintain.

Shelley,you can watch the shows on that link.

It's so cute to see these big bad looking men out there doing this.It's also hilarious to see them scare the crap out of some of these people too just by their appearance but hey it's an advantage!Some of it can be down right heartbreaking,but I swear they have the best job in the world.

I'm sure I will. Thanks for the heads up! Mona
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X