Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with my username

Hi all,

Could some one please help me with changing my username, if possible. I have had this account for a number of years and don't want to make a new one, but would just like to change my username if possible? Could xomeone please help me out with this? Thanks.

Originally posted by zokarkan View Post
    Hi all,

Could some one please help me with changing my username, if possible. I have had this account for a number of years and don't want to make a new one, but would just like to change my username if possible? Could xomeone please help me out with this? Thanks.
    Write Stephen Edwards a personal note and ask him if it is possible to change.

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

You can contact Steven Edwards, but generally we do not allow this. The remedy is to "abandon" your current user name and re-register with another.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by zokarkan View Post
        Hi all,

Zoki, pm me your new username. Wise.

Comment

Thank you all for the advice.

Comment

Working...
          X