Research for Cure Charity Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research for Cure Charity Dinner

Our ninth annual charity dinner/dance. Proceeds benefit the Reeve-Irvine Research Center. Come out and talk with the scientists. Win a prize and have a great time.

Will be happy to assist with travel plans. : ]
    Karen M
    C 3/4 inc. central cord
    10/29/1992 - 18 years, but who counts?

Comment

Going to be a fun time! Let's hear whose coming.

Comment

This is a GREAT event! Fun and informative. I met Kate and Les there last year. Definately take Karen up on her offer to help with travel plans.
        My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Sounds like a great time
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

This Saturday is the big day. There's still time to get in on this. Here the latest news from the labs at the Reeve-Irvine Research Center. Talk to the scientists directly and get your questions answered. Check our website (www.researchforcure.org) for more info. Call and purchase tickets or buy them at the door.

Call me crazy...If this is your first time attending this event (be honest) ask for Rob when you arrive and I'll buy you a beverage of your choice.

Comment

This is a GREAT event. I'm so sad I can't be there this year. It's fun, informative and helps a great cause. Rob, will you buy me a beer anyhow?? I'm sure someone will drink it.
              My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Comment

Working...
              X