How Turn Off “remember me”?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m on a public computer- that’s the only way I could post.
    How do I turn it off?

How do I turn it off?

Before logging on, be sure not to click on "Remember me". You will remain logged on for that session without problems, and then will automatically logged off when closing your brower.

Most public computers don't let you set cookies, which means that the "Remember me" function will not work anyway, but to be sure, just to click on "Log out" (see the blue bar at the top of the page) before closing your browser or going to another site.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post

How do I turn it off?

How do I turn it off?
      You need to log out. That is on the far right side of the menu bar. When you do that, it should eliminate the cookie. To make sure, you can log in again with the "remember me" box unchecked. Wise.

Comment

Working...
      X