CCC site slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCC site slow

Is it just me or is CCC site slow tonight?

It's slow. I'm on it.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Extremely slow!!
      I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Comment

Chop chop!

Comment

OMG ..... still terribly randomly s.....l.....o......w..... !!

Obieone
          ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
          Jane Siberry

Comment

It seems more reliably quick for me over the past 10 minutes, Obie. We'll see what happens.

Good news: the database isn't corrupt, as I feared. (We have backups, sure, but importing them takes forever.)
            ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Yeah sorted now, super quick
              I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Comment

Yeah uh huh ... better ! Guess it needed its morning Joe

Obie
                ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                Jane Siberry

Comment

Well, compared to yesterday it is now only slightly less slow. I was hoping that the take-down would fix it, but I need to walk away and come back later to post a response still....

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

It is way better than it was. Still getting some slow hits now and then, but others are like butter. Hope you don't have to re-import, oh no, downtime.
                    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Its alot better now. Maybe we overloaded it.
                      Last edited by jryprt; 22 Nov 2010, 5:47 PM.

Comment

sorry for 2 post

Comment

Don't know, just got back on and it is real slow again.
                          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
                            Don't know, just got back on and it is real slow again.
                            It has occasional spurts of slowness. CC's fairly stable now most of the time—I'm still working on those instances where it's not.

Comment

working just fine for me! thank you, steven edwards!
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" ~ edmund burker

c4-5 quad

Comment

Working...
                              X