CareCure Shutdown from 5 pm Friday January 16 to late Saturday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CareCure Shutdown from 5 pm Friday January 16 to late Saturday night

Due to maintenance of Rutgers life science network, all internet connections for the CareCure server will be stopped at 5 pm on Friday, January 16. It is anticipated that the serve will require until late Saturday night the next day. However, in case of unforeseen complications, the network may be down on Sunday and possibly on Monday. We apologize for the interruption of service.

Wise, thanks for the heads up. I have to ask, have you no back up DB servers? Or is it college-wise power shutdown.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the warning.
      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
        Wise, thanks for the heads up. I have to ask, have you no back up DB servers? Or is it college-wise power shutdown.
        This a complete overhaul of the network in the Life Science Division. They need to install a fourth rack of routers and servers. To do that, they have to disconnect and redo the wiring for the racks. They estimate one day. Our CareCure Server is in the Center but depends on the Life Science network to connect to internet. We of course keep daily backups of contents.

Wise.

Comment

Reminder: this happens today.
          ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

get ready

Comment

Guess I'll see you all on Monday!

Comment

Holy ish man, I barely survived the withdraw!
                And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Moi aussi ..... {{kisses ....kisses....and more kisses}} I'm so glad it's back but damn I hate myself .. I missed it so ...

Obie
                  ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                  Jane Siberry

Comment

Me too! Plus, I wish I had paid attention to Wise and Steven's warning's, I was cleaning the disk drive, defraging and anything else I could think of........... Then I thought.............Steven is doing something to the program......................Aha!

Comment

God it was awful! I had to make a trip to the bookstore for extra books. I need a freakin' life
                      Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Well, it was kind of a nice break from SCIdom. Still cleaning, as in tossing in the donation bin, closets. Found my discontinued shower wash and lotion on eBay so I'm set for the next 6 months. Bought my first belt post SCI and next thing on the list is one of those FES style ab belts for lazy ABs. Another weekend down and I might find the bit of aluminum siding we need to fix a spot the new deck took out. Amazing that eBay place. LOL
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Whew! I thought I got kicked off because I only lurk around here and don't do much posting. Glad it's not the case!
                          Jen

Comment

I've only posted a few times, but I swear I had forum withdraw! I'm so glad things are working again!

Comment

Working...
                            X